What do hundreds of entertainers, 7 Masters of Ceremonies, dozens of
behind the scenes helpers, 157 professional concert lights, 2 large HDTV
Screens, and over 2,000 screaming excited youth from around the Polar
World have in common?
They will all be part of the Opening and Closing Ceremonies of the 2010 Arctic Winter Games. Titled, “A Hero’s Journey,” our Ceremonies are a two part journey filled with emotion, excitement and incredible entertainment!
Co-Creators of these Ceremonies, Garry Oker and Wayne Ayling have created two entirely different, but equally spectacular shows.
HERE IS A TASTE OF WHAT YOU WILL EXPERIENCE:
- The first ever “Dance in the Dark” by 34 talented dancers
- The World's first Indoor Northern Lights Display
- All nine contingents march into the arena to music from their
own regions - Upbeat World Class Dance Music from around the Polar
- Moving live performances by our special 120 voice youth choir - Voices to move the most savage of cynical beasts!
- The live singing of five national anthems!!
- 157 professional concert lights including 54 moving lights – like at the Oscars!!!